The SABCA Brussels plant is specialized in handling the metallic parts and assemblies. Among its strong points we can point out :
- Several long bed high speed 5-axes milling machines with capability up to 14 m
- Several precision machining centers
- Semi-automatic and automatic rivetting
- Heat treatments and surface treatments. A new fully automated installation offers REACH compliant TSA anodization and water-based painting for parts up to 7200 x 3650 x 700 mm.
- Large automatic measuring machines
Around this manufacturing capability, SABCA possesses a complete organization that manages work flow, modifications and configuration, product assurance, processes, tooling inspection and update, packaging and delivery.
SABCA also offers the OEM on-site support and a full AOG capability.
SABCA Limburg concentrates on advanced composite manufacturing. In spite of its relatively small size, the company owns :
- Two large Automatic Tape Layers (ATL) with beds up to 12 m
- Three autoclaves, two of which offering large dimensions (5,5 dia / 15 m long and 4 m dia / 8 m long) as well as high operating temperatures and pressures
- A large high speed 5-axes router
- Automatic C- and A- scans
- Assembly and painting facilities
SABCA, together with its subsidiary SABCA Limburg, offers a large spectrum of production processes that fit most of today's needs for efficient production of complex structures.